Our areas of expertise include electronics, hardware protocols and device driver development for several systems and operating systems including Linux.
Example work in our portfolio:
- a PCI Express high performance SGDMA engine and device drivers design for Linux, Windows and QNX. The device driver supports all aspects of input/output patterns including blocking, asynchronous, multi-threaded, and scatter-gather. Used by 30+ customers on PowerPC, ARM and x86 systems.
- Driver and Qt Plug-In for Freescale i.MX53 ARM alpha-transparency 32-bit RGBA graphics to an Altera Cyclone IV GX FPGA.
- Linux USB device drivers for a USB 2.0 high-speed multi-channel audio board, used in an automotive entertainment system.
- Linux drivers for Freescale i.MX28 ARM pulse period peripheral, and for 4-channel ADC acquisition over SPI using the i.MX28 DMA engine.
- Drivers for smart-cards, wireless radio energy metering for Linux.
- Touchscreen I2C driver for a handheld skin analyzer using Linux on a low power Atmel AVR32 microprocessor.
- custom FPGA graphics device drivers for Full High Definition television broadcast and multiview systems using Embedded Real-time Linux, used on ARM and PowerPC.
- Ethernet device driver for the lwIP TCP/IP stack, enabling an extremely low cost device to communicate over IP networks such as Internet.